Friday, April 16, 2010

My birthday (weeks later)

Okay my computer is weird and I can not rearrange my photos so this will be a little backwards!

This is Colton and I from my bday! My precious little Colton! He is crazy!
My precious little baby!

And John again... He got a little restless inside so we went outside and he played! His tongue is basically stuck like this! It is so cute!
Now here is the beginning of my post!

This week was testing week and it has been so nice to not have anything to grade!

So I thought now would be a great time to update my blog. My birthday which was April 1st... was great! My mom organized a surprise bday party for me at Outback! It was so nice to have dinner with my entire family (minus grandparents b/c Nana was in the hospital). My sweet husband brought my a famous Muffy from Papa Fertittas and it was good... was not as impressed as I thought I would be! He also surprised me with a beautiful Tulip arrangement! I felt so special at work with them on my desk! Here are some pictures from dinner:



This was my "birthday cake" I LOVE bread pudding! It is my ultimate weakness! This is from Papa & Co. on E. Washington! They have the best bread pudding. I think their secret is they make their own bread!! It was wonderful!



Me and Haley... she is getting So grown up. She will graduate this year! I feel really old now!


My wonderful aunt Amy!


My mom, John and I!


And Jeffrey and I!

Well that was my 27th! I am looking forward to what God has in store for me this year! He has truly blessed my family this past year and on my birthday I officially became a teacher (although I would not find this out until April 9th... but I will take a belated gift from CPSB!) I have been waiting 3 months to become official and it is so nice to be a real teacher and not a permanent sub! I never thought I would be teaching 8th grade (always wanted elementary) and here I am... God has the craziest plans sometimes, and he has led me on paths I never thought I'd take! And here I am blessed beyond compare! Hope y'all had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being a teacher. The photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete