We had a VeggieTales theme this year and it was so perfect! He LOVES VeggieTales! I can't believe John is 2...where has the time gone? He is so grown up now! A few things he is doing now:
- He is speaking in sentences.
- He is the most loving child I know.
- He LOVES to cuddle!!!
- He loves to play outside and go on walks!
- He is hilarious...He is always making us laugh. There is never a dull moment with him.
- He loves wearing hats!
- He is beginning to use he potty. He gets a penny every time he uses the potty.
- He is really into hockey and basketball. Everything resembling a stick is a hockey stick!
- Since his allergy test, he has only been sick 2 times! He has not had an ear infection since his allergy test!
He is such an amazing child! We are truly blessed! Now here are a few pictures from his birthday.
|All the decorations we (Hilary, Haley, Susan, and Liza) stayed up til midnight making. I LOVE how everything came out!|
|These might be my favorite decoration I made! They turned out perfectly!|
|John's girlfriend Ava|
|John's bestfriend Collin|
|Kate loved the cake!|
After his party, we went to the Centaur parade! We had so muchnnfun!! I was John's (Hilary's husband) first time attending Shreveport Mardi Gras!
|John caught so many things... He was so popular!|
|One of a dozen stuffed animals this boy caught!|
|I'd rather look for clovers|
|Ava kissing John good-bye!|