What are you doing now?
- You are walking/ running everywhere
- You still dont eat everything I give you, but you LOVE peaches and yogurt
- You LOVE waving bye bye to cars passing by. You never miss a single car that drives by
- You have 11 teeth and one coming in.
- When you are tired you just lay down on the floor, it is precious!
- You still weigh 2o lbs
- You are 29 1/4 inches You grew 1/2 inch in a month! Which is the most you have grown in a long time!
- dont know you head but I do know it is in the 95% compared to your length which is the 5th!
- You are still a loving baby! You love to kiss everyone (not the best thing though!) You give hugs and kisses all the time! Even your fellow classmates!
- At daycare when you go to the gym and it is time to head back, you always make sure everyone is headed in before you go particularly one girl (I forget her name). I just thought this was the CUTEST thing EVER! A gentleman already!
Here are some recent photos! The following are from the doctors visit. He had to have some blood drawn to determine his bone age. He is growing but she wants to know his bone age and we are still going to the endocinologist (spelling ?) in Sept. Oh and he got two vaccines- POOR baby. The visit was just awful for him.
This is at the doctor's office waiting on the doctor. His face changes the minute she walks in.
this is after the first stick and the nurse was not successful so we had to go to the lab in the hospital (doctor's office is attached so it was not a far walk). Here we are already in the chair and he knows something is up. Doesn't this just break your heart???
He is the stick! And she was great! He screamed the entire time leading up to the stick. Once they stuck him he was so upset the blood was not coming fast enough so I started singing his favorite songs "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Jesus Loves Me" and he stopped crying completely! It was the sweetest thing b/c he just loves my voice!! :) But the minute they untied the tourniquet he started crying again :( (yes I did feel like a bad person taking this picture- but I had to for the blog)
And of course my mom HAD to come up there the minute she found out what was going on. I turned around and there she was. Everyone up at the lab LOVED John! They all came to talk to him! He was so sweet even afterwards.
Here he is out in the car as if nothing ever happened! you can see his bandages.
I was going through some of John's stuff and I found two robes he has never worn! Is this not the cutest dinosaur you've ever seen!