Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First day of Gymboree

Today was our first day at Gymboree and it was SO much fun and John absolutely L-O-V-E-D it!!! I was not expecting him to last very long as most babies only last 15 minutes their first time and he went15 minutes and I fed him for a few minutes and he played... I mean stared at Lindsey the whole time... He would NOT stop staring at her... I think he has a crush on her!!! Anyways I am just in love with Gymboree I think it is the best thing for babies! Here are a few pictures from our wonderful day!

Here is a family pic with Gymbo!!!
Tummy time!

He would not even look at my Gymbo... he only wanted to look at Lindsey's!
Here Bennett wants to play but John is ONLY interested in Lindsey!
I LOVE this picture... isn't it just adorable!!! they are playing!!! Doesn't Bennett look so sweet!
John is really excited here... not sure if he is excited about Bennett or Lindsey!
Post-Gymboree picture... he is SO tired!

Stay tuned for pics from Mother's day... I am a little behind as our computer charger died on us!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait until next weeks Gymboree! John did so great...Bennett only last 15 minutes his first time.

    ReplyDelete