Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Rap by Lil' John

A while back I was informed by John's teacher that Tooty Ta is John's favorite song.  He apparently walks around singing it all day while throwing in some break dancing moves to spice it up.  One time he even spun on his back to mix things up a bit...no lie!

My guess is that this is the baby version of the Cha Cha Slide.  These are not the best video ever but you'll get the point. He will rock out to the song until I pull out the camera...the boy is slick. He does not want any blackmail material looming over his head in the future.  He even had his hat on gangster style... and no I did NOT fix it that way... that is just my sons inner thug coming out. Here are two short  videos...like I said these are weak representations of  Lil' John's true dance ability...





This is my favorite picture! My sweet little man

.
x

Stay tuned for better dance videos......Lil' John Out--

1 comment:

  1. Inner thug...hilarious. Does he get that from you?!

    ReplyDelete