Monday, October 25, 2010

Asleep at the Wheel

I know it has been forever and a day since my last posting!!! I am busier than I have ever been in my life. Teaching 9th and 10th grade English, taking two night classes at Centenary, being a mom to an ever so sick child (who will be better on Thursday after his surgery- Adenoids removal and new set of tubes!!), being a wife, trying to pick up around the house- which this always seems to take the back burner, and many other things I know I am leaving out! Anyways, I have been so busy blogging takes a huge back burner! I have not even been able to read anyones blog since school which I hate!!! hopefully soon I can catch up!

Anyways, John's new obsession is this car below! The other day I set up outside and let him play in his car while I graded papers. I noticed he had not moved in a while and he was awfully quite.  I got up and this is what I saw... HILARIOUS! This kid ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment