Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Half Birthday to you!!!!

I can not believe John is 6 months old (yesterday)!!! Time really has flown by! He is growing up to fast! So what are we doing now pants man???

You are about 13lbs 7 oz (still small... he was not eating as well b/c he had an ear infection in both ears :( but we are getting better now)

you are 25 inches

We had our first high fever of 102 and scared mommy and daddy but after some tylenol it went away!!! And the next morning we went to the doctor and could not figure out what was wrong. We had our blood taken and DID not cry. My little Hercules!!!

You are REALLY hyper (just like mommy!!!)... It's adorable now but I think in a year I maybe pulling out all my hair!

We have our first tooth!!! and yes I have been bitten a few times!



We are almost sitting up on our own. We can sit for a little bit then tump over!



We LOVE our feet. He tries with all his might to get them in his mouth! It is hilarious



We are grabbing things left and right. If it is within reach better believe he'll get it and it will end up in his mouth!

We are also holding our arms out when you want someone... especially mommy!! :)

When we pick you up from daycare you get REALLY excited... that is one of the best feelings in the world!!!

When I come home from work or when I am gone for a few hours and I don't come right to you to hug and kiss you your feelings get really hurt and you start crying!!! It's really sweet that he misses me that much!!!

We are eating 2 bowls of cereal, 2 fruit, and 2 veggies A DAY plus mommy's milk :)!!! and now we just added meats and I just spent a fortune at toys r us on baby food. Earthland's Best has the best selection of food he is going t0 eat better than me with his chicken mango dinners, tender beef and spinach, bananas mangoes and raspberries... the list goes on... I think I was there for an hour trying to decide what to get him!!!

We LOVE bath time... and we are still so serious during bath time
And we are fake coughing!! I love it! Once you pick him up it miraculously goes away and then you put him down and there it is again. What a con artist he is turning in to!!! Here is a video





I am sure I am leaving a few things out. He is really growing up fast and is SO much fun to be around!! He is so interactive now and I cherish every single minute with him!!! He is such a blessing... I love him SO much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Half Birthday. He is just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months John! You are such a BIG boy now!

    ReplyDelete